Friday, November 6, 2009

GIANT WAVE WARNING - Winterstorm kick-off










I love the Washington Coast. I love the beginning of the Winter Storm season. The weather changes at a moments notice, the sunsets are prettier and the air is fresh and freeing.








Today was 2009's kick off to winter at the coast. Winter in Washington State for that matter. Being a weatherbug, I follow a local icon Cliff Mass, I have a Davis Vantage Pro2 weather station at our Vacation rental - Seashore Dreams - on the Washington coast and I report the info to coolwx.com.








Today was a delightful day of a mixture of weather. From high winds of 52mph, to calm and sunny during high tide enabling my husband and I to photograph the waves coming in way beyond normal. Attached are some photographs taken all in the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment