Thursday, November 19, 2009

Going through Withdrawals

I can hardly stand that I have been away from the coast this week. Too many classes and appointments did not allow for an overnight away. All three vacation homes are open this week which is unusual and all are getting blown by their lonesome selves. Our location is considered Central Washington Coast - Pacific, Beach and Moclips, WA - just 12 miles North of Ocean Shores.

All appointments should be done by 2pm tomorrow and I'll head west with my dogs to the coast to see if there is any damage to the homes. I'm anxious to check out the recorded highs/lows so I will pull out my Davis weather station to see what they were - especially curious on the high wind. It appears lots of rain came this week too...so I'll get some totals.

I do hope the next wind event happens this Saturday when I'm down there. Love getting the photographs...love watching the storms come in over the Pacific.

Next report will be from Seashore Dreams Vacation homes in the historic village of Moclips, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment